Student Awards Bursaries are provided through the generous support of donors. A bursary is a non-repayable award assessed on financial need through an online application which evaluates educational expenses and all resources. Other criteria may be considered such as extra-curricular activities, grade point average, and citizenship. Fanshawe College and the Fanshawe College Foundation work closely with community partners to secure financial support for students in need. Through the kind generosity of organizations, individuals, and government programs the College provides opportunities through bursaries to help alleviate some financial burdens students are faced with. Please note that a limited number of bursaries are available each semester and are dependent upon donor funding.
Types of bursaries offered
- First generation bursaries
- Entrance (first time student) bursaries
- Graduating level bursaries
- Aboriginal bursaries
- Athletic bursaries
- Bursaries for students with disabilities
Bursary application dates
Please note that dates may vary.
|Fall Bursaries||September 2, 2019 to October 11, 2019|
|Winter Bursaries||January 6, 2020 to February 14, 2020|
|Summer Bursaries||May 4, 2020 to May 29, 2020|
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- Prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually from their own homes.