The fee billing period is for one-term with a fee invoice being issued to full-time students prior to the start of each term. The fee invoice will indicate the billing period, the non-refundable deposit due date, the full tuition fees for the program and the balance of fees due date.
We encourage you to make your required deposit promptly to secure your seat in the program.
OSAP and the deposit
Students must be prepared to make their deposit from their own resources. Financial assistance through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) is intended to supplement a student’s financial situation after registration. Students must meet all payment and academic requirements to be permitted to register in the current and subsequent term.
Methods of payment
Fees may be paid through:
- Online by Visa or MasterCard using Fanshawe’s WebAdvisor make a payment process at WebAdvisor. We are unable to accept debit cards.
- All major financial institutions using online or telephone banking. The payee is “Fanshawe College Tuition” and your account number is your seven digit student number.
- Having difficulties? We’re here to help. Call us at 519-452-4277.
If you are being sponsored by an agency you need to present your student fees invoice to your agency and they can email firstname.lastname@example.org authorizing payment of your fees.
Part-time and overload fees are payable in one payment at the time of registration and prior to the commencement of each course(s) for which the student is enrolled. Registration and payments must be received prior to attending.
Avoid the late fee of $150 by paying your tuition fees in full on or before the 10th day of term.
Late fee - $150 one-time flat fee (applied on the 11th day of term with standard start dates)
Additional fee and expenses information
For additional fee information such as estimated expenses for books and other supplies for your program, please visit our Tuition & Fees page.
Student withdrawal/refund of fees
Students are responsible for the payment of all fees unless a formal withdrawal form is received.
Non-attendance will not constitute official withdrawal and you will be responsible for all fees for the term.
Domestic Students: Please visit our Withdrawals and Refunds page for more information.
International students: Please see the International Withdrawal and Refund Process page on the International Student site.
The College reserves the right to cancel programs or courses, a program major or option, to change the location and term in which program/courses are offered, or withdraw an offer of admission because of insufficient registrations or for other budgetary reasons. If you decide to not accept another available program, your non-refundable deposit will be refunded in full.
Policies and safety
- All students at Fanshawe College are required to abide by the policies and regulations of Fanshawe College. You will receive a student handbook at the start of your academic year registration period which will provide a reference for important policies affecting all students at Fanshawe College. Policies are also available on the Fanshawe College website Fanshawe Policies. You should familiarize yourself with the Student Code of Conduct and Academic Offences policies.
- Fanshawe College premises are surveyed and/or patrolled by closed captioned video cameras. Accordingly, your entry upon these premises may result in your image being taken by these cameras. We use the cameras to help ensure the safety of our students, faculty, staff and visitors, and to dissuade and prevent any criminal activity that may take place on our premises.