Co-op fees could include...
- Registration and record keeping services;
- Additional classes for co-op students;
- Resume preparation and job search advice;
- Posting of co-op positions;
- Interview assistance;
- Follow-up/evaluation of work semesters.
Co-operative Education Fees are payable by students registered in Co-operative Education programs. This fee offsets the cost of the services of co-operative education consultants who provide co-op students with assistance to meet the requirements for a Co-op endorsed diploma.