Publish your work in the FIRST repository and gain opportunities for exposure, citations and exposure.
What is an institutional repository?
- A publishing platform that provides a publicly accessible online space for work produced to be showcased and recognized.
What are the benefits of having your work published to FIRST?
- Creates a digital portfolio of their best work that they can link to directly.
- Increases visibility and discoverability of their work globally through search engines.
- For students, it gives an additional academic target to strive for and encourages exceptional work.
- Other students and prospective students can browse FIRST and see the academic and creative work produced by their peers.
Facilitating access to FIRST satisfies the Canadian Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications.
Faculty submissions may be uploaded directly to FIRST: Submit your work here.
Students are encouraged to connect with their instructor so that their work can be evaluated and uploaded to FIRST: Instructions to submit your work.
Please visit the FAQ page to learn more about inclusion criteria and the submission process.
*If you are interested in depositing large data sets, you might want to explore the Federated Research Data Repository
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.