One copy of the signed application and supporting documentation should be delivered or emailed to REB Coordinator Wanda Anderson (email@example.com) in the Centre for Research and Innovation (CRI) Office, Room K1024, London Campus on or before the scheduled submission deadline. Faxed applications are not accepted. Any application that is received after a submission deadline will be considered at the next available REB meeting. Incomplete applications will be returned for completion.
- Completed and signed application including the submission checklist.
- A copy of all final research instruments (e.g. interview questions, telephone scripts, survey questions, etc.)
- A copy of all final documentation/correspondence (e.g. consent forms, information letters, recruitment posters, recruitment correspondence such as letters, emails, texts, etc.)
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.