Fanshawe policies relating to research
- Tri-Council Policy Statement (TCPS) (Revised 2014) / PDF Format
- Introductory Tutorial for the Tri-Council Policy Statement
- Panel on Research Ethics (PRE)
- Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards (CAREB)
- Canadian Association of Research Administrators (CARA)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.