Fanshawe policies relating to research
- Tri-Council Policy Statement (TCPS) (Revised 2014) / PDF Format
- Introductory Tutorial for the Tri-Council Policy Statement
- Panel on Research Ethics (PRE)
- Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards (CAREB)
- Canadian Association of Research Administrators (CARA)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.