Fanshawe policies relating to research
- Tri-Council Policy Statement (TCPS) (Revised 2014) / PDF Format
- Introductory Tutorial for the Tri-Council Policy Statement
- Panel on Research Ethics (PRE)
- Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards (CAREB)
- Canadian Association of Research Administrators (CARA)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.