Fanshawe College has unfortunately had to cancel Research and Innovation Day 2020, originally scheduled for March 18, as a precautionary measure due to the COVID-19 situation.
Evaluation of student projects that were to be displayed at the event will be conducted through online review.
A "Best in Show" prize will be awarded to one project from each Faculty:
- Faculty of Access, Language and Regional Campuses
- Faculty of Business, Information Technology and Part-time Studies
- Faculty of Creative Industries
- Faculty of Health, Community Studies and Public Safety
- Faculty of Science, Trades and Technology
Two additional awards will be presented:
- People's Choice: as determined by popular vote at showcase
- Entrepreneurship: awarded to the project best able to demonstrate market readiness
All entries will be adjudicated by a panel of judges. Specific criteria will include: format, design, content and appearance of project posters/displays; clarity of the research concepts; and ability of the individual or team members to answer judges' questions about their projects. All decisions of the judges are final.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.