|9:00 a.m.||Registration and set up|
|10:00 a.m.||Showcase opens and judging begins, James A. Colvin Atrium (London Campus)|
|1:00 p.m.||Presentation of Awards, James A. Colvin Atrium (London campus)|
Note: Faculty and staff research posters will be on display from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
A "Best in Show" prize will be awarded to one project from each Faculty:
- Faculty of Access, Language and Regional Campuses
- Faculty of Business, Information Technology and Part-time Studies
- Faculty of Creative Industries
- Faculty of Health, Community Studies and Public Safety
- Faculty of Science, Trades and Technology
Two additional awards will be presented:
- People's Choice: as determined by popular vote at showcase
- Entrepreneurship: awarded to the project best able to demonstrate market readiness
All entries will be adjudicated by a panel of judges. Specific criteria will include: format, design, content and appearance of project posters/displays; clarity of the research concepts; and ability of the individual or team members to answer judges' questions about their projects. All decisions of the judges are final.