Have you thought about hosting a student?
Discover what a placement student can do for you!
As the School of Community Studies, we provide innovative education and experiential learning opportunities to inspire diverse learners to become community leaders who support and advocate for others.
Have a new idea for a placement student?
Contact us to discuss new initiatives, including:
- Workshop development and delivery.
- Special projects.
- Community development programs.
- Event planning.
- Inter-professional placements.
School of Community Studies field placement - general inquiries:
Field/Clinical Placement Liaison
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.