A student may complete the following tasks:
- Assist in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other disabilities.
- Complete behavioural assessments to determine skill level.
- Understand the reason challenging behaviours occur.
- Develop teaching plans to teach communication, academic, social, or life skills.
- Develop plans to decrease challenging behaviour
- Utilize technology (iPad) to enhance learning for individuals.
For more information on placements for the Autism & Behavioural Science program, please contact:
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.