A student may complete the following tasks:
- Assist in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other disabilities.
- Complete behavioural assessments to determine skill level.
- Understand the reason challenging behaviours occur.
- Develop teaching plans to teach communication, academic, social, or life skills.
- Develop plans to decrease challenging behaviour
- Utilize technology (iPad) to enhance learning for individuals.
For more information on placements for the Autism & Behavioural Science program, please contact:
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.