A student may complete the following tasks:
- Develop caring and nurturing relationships with children birth to 2 years.
- Design, plan, and implement a play-based emergent curriculum.
- Work with children, families, and community in a variety of early years settings.
- Demonstrate knowledge and professionalism in child development and best practice in early childhood.
- Provide safe, supportive learning environments for children birth-12 years.
For more information on placements for the Early Childhood Education program, please contact:
Kim Woods RECE, BA
Field Practicum Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.