A student may complete the following tasks:
- Develop caring and nurturing relationships with children birth to 2 years.
- Design, plan, and implement a play-based emergent curriculum.
- Work with children, families, and community in a variety of early years settings.
- Demonstrate knowledge and professionalism in child development and best practice in early childhood.
- Provide safe, supportive learning environments for children birth-12 years.
For more information on placements for the Early Childhood Education program, please contact:
Kim Woods RECE, BA
Field Practicum Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org