A student may complete the following tasks:
- Design, plan, implement, and evaluate activities and/or projects and events.
- Bring new ideas and technology skills to the organization.
- Develop and lead new initiatives.
- Modify recreation programs and activities aimed at creating inclusive environments for all participants.
- Investigate grant opportunities and write proposals.
- Organize and lead fundraising initiatives.
For more information on placements for the Recreation and Leisure Services program, please contact:
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.