A student may complete the following tasks:
- Design, plan, implement, and evaluate activities and/or projects and events.
- Bring new ideas and technology skills to the organization.
- Develop and lead new initiatives.
- Modify recreation programs and activities aimed at creating inclusive environments for all participants.
- Investigate grant opportunities and write proposals.
- Organize and lead fundraising initiatives.
For more information on placements for the Recreation and Leisure Services program, please contact:
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.