A student may complete the following tasks:
- Design, plan, implement, and evaluate activities and/or projects and events.
- Bring new ideas and technology skills to the organization.
- Develop and lead new initiatives.
- Modify recreation programs and activities aimed at creating inclusive environments for all participants.
- Investigate grant opportunities and write proposals.
- Organize and lead fundraising initiatives.
For more information on placements for the Recreation and Leisure Services program, please contact: