A student may complete the following tasks:
- Provide supportive counselling in a variety of settings with diverse populations.
- Develop community initiatives.
- Design and implement various intervention techniques.
- Accurately document information and interactions.
- Utilize a variety of skills related to crisis situations.
- Access community resources for diverse client needs.
For more information on placements for the Social Service Worker Program, please contact:
Sarah Ashkanase, M.A., RSW
519-452-4430 ext. 2995
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.