A student may complete the following tasks:
- Provide supportive counselling in a variety of settings with diverse populations.
- Develop community initiatives.
- Design and implement various intervention techniques.
- Accurately document information and interactions.
- Utilize a variety of skills related to crisis situations.
- Access community resources for diverse client needs.
For more information on placements for the Social Service Worker Program, please contact:
Sarah Ashkanase, M.A., RSW
519-452-4430 ext. 2995