A student may complete the following tasks:
- Provide supportive counselling in a variety of settings with diverse populations.
- Develop community initiatives.
- Design and implement various intervention techniques.
- Accurately document information and interactions.
- Utilize a variety of skills related to crisis situations.
- Access community resources for diverse client needs.
For more information on placements for the Social Service Worker Program, please contact:
Sarah Ashkanase, M.A., RSW
519-452-4430 ext. 2995
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.