Business courses and programs that fit your schedule.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to gain a new skill for your business, someone getting ready to re-enter the workforce or you’re a professional looking to learn something new to advance your career, Business Essentials programs are your starting point to achieving your professional development goals.
The majority of these part-time Business Essentials programs are available fully online, providing you with the flexibility to study when it’s convenient for you. Each program is also industry-recognized and provides a set of key courses and skills that you’ll immediately be able to apply to your current career. But, the best part? All business courses are completely transferable! This means you can start with what meets your needs now knowing you can upgrade the micro-credential you’ve earned to a diploma or graduate certificate in the future.
The Business Essentials suite of programs
We offer business courses under the following topics. To learn how to take the next step in your career, explore the list below. You’ll be so happy you did.
- Accounting Essentials
- Bookkeeping Essentials*
- Business Essentials
- Financial Advisor Licensing Preparation Essentials
- Human Resources Essentials
- Indigenous Business and Finance Essentials*
- Logistics and Supply Chain Essentials
- Operations Management Essentials
- Personal Finance Essentials
- Procurement Essentials
- Professional Sales Essentials
- Project Management Essentials
- Risk Management Essentials*
*Mostly online, but does include in-class part-time courses.
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.