Successful businesses only find greater success with strategic insights. Since 2006, over 200 live client projects have found their advantage at the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business.
Clients gather fresh insights in a wide range of business disciplines including Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, International Business, and Human Resources.
The Community Consultants can provide a variety of services to small- and medium-sized businesses, including:
- Feasibility Studies
- Comprehensive Marketing Plans
- Market Research and Analysis
- New Media Marketing Strategies
- Expansion Strategies
- Competitive Industry Analysis
- Risk and Operations Management
- New Product and Development Analysis
Bring your business challenge to our Community Consultants by submitting a request for services.
Your participation in this initiative will be recognized internally and externally:
- Business and project profiled in Fanshawe News, a bi-weekly newsletter that is distributed electronically to Fanshawe employees and posted on our website;
- Business acknowledged by Fanshawe President Peter Devlin; and
- Business and project profiled in local media where possible.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.