Dr. Nadir Budhwani is a full-time professor in the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business, Fanshawe College. He is an alumnus of the University of Minnesota, USA, from where he earned an M.Ed. and a Ph.D. in Human Resource Development (HRD). He also holds an MBA in marketing.
Dr. Budhwani’s teaching and research revolve around topics related to HRD. He is passionate about exploring the roles of pluralism and spirituality in contemporary organizations. His published research focuses on international HRD, HRD in community settings, and workplace spirituality.
Dr. Budhwani uses case study pedagogy to help learners create meaningful links among theory, practice, and research. His philosophy of teaching and learning reflects the phenomenon of Andragogy (adult learning) and is guided by a pluralistic value system.
Dr. Budhwani possesses experience of working in Canada, USA, North Africa, and South Asia. He is also experienced in designing, developing, and delivering courses and workshops at undergraduate, graduate (MBA), doctoral, and executive levels on topics related to:
- Business consulting
- Corporate social responsibility
- Cross-cultural perspectives in organizations
- Ethics in contemporary workplace
- Foundations of HRD
- Human resource management
- Organization development
- Organizational behaviour
- Training & development
- Workplace diversity
- The Board of Governors of Fanshawe College is seeking applications for membership to fill three vacancies on the Board commencing September 1, 2021.
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.