A student may complete the following tasks:
- Practice skills and apply knowledge from course work in an Early Years setting.
- Observe, plan curriculum and engage with children in learning through play, collaborating with their mentor and the school or centre policies and practices.
- Further their knowledge in a different Early Years setting (full day of learning, primary grades, licensed childcare) focusing on inclusive practices within the organization.
- Guide the behavior of young children; implement experiences and curriculum that fosters positive learning.
- Use appropriate screening tools to observe and document children's learning and development.
Internship CCOP ECL 1W & Solutions FLDP 7003
- Apply strategies to support learning and promote effective curriculum and pedagogy.
- International internships are available.
- Evaluate setting issues and assess various professional resources.
- Return to their internship agency and undertake a specific project that addresses an identified program issue related to curriculum and pedagogy.
For more information on placements for the Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership program, please contact:
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.