Want to turn your diploma into a degree?
Graduates with a three-year Advanced Diploma in Interior Design may be eligible to complete our Honours Bachelor of Interior Design degree.
As of Spring 2015, a four-year bachelor's degree is the minimum standard of education for both intern and registered membership within ARIDO.
Bridging admission requirements
- Completion of an Advanced Diploma in Interior Design achieving a minimum of 75% in their final program year;
- Grade 12 English (U) with a minimum final grade of 65% AND any Grade 11 Mathematics (U) or (M) OR Grade 12 Mathematics (U);
- Completion of a digital portfolio and writing sample (click here for full description of required material)
Completion of the following bridging courses achieving a minimum grade of 65% in the following courses:
- INDS-7011 Making Choices in a Complex World;
- DESG-7033 Context and Connections in Interior Design;
- METH-7020 Quantitative Methods & Statistics;
- INDS-7012 Theories of Beauty;
- METH-7021 Research Methods;
- COOP-1021 Co-op Education - Employment Prep;
- Upgrade English and Math to the level as indicated above;
- Completion of a four-month co-op, meeting the degree requirement.
Kathy Gerber, Student Success Advisor
519-452-4430 x4023 or email@example.com
Return to the Honours Bachelor of Interior Design page.