Part-time programs training you in the essentials for an enhanced career.
If you're looking to upgrade your technical skills or train for a new career, our part-time continuing education programs in health or office administration and IT are just for you! Plus, most of these programs are available online and can be done when and where it's convenient for you.
Health and Office Administration Essentials
Train for an exciting, in-demand career in health care administration or gain the essential technical skills to be successful in the modern office environment.
- Health Care Office Assistant
- Health Services Administrator
- Home Care Management Support
- Medical Transcription
- Microsoft Office Essentials
- Microsoft Office Professional
IT Technical Training Essentials
Upgrade your technical skills with the essentials to keep up with the latest technology in today's fast-paced world.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.