Register for your In-Class Training
You must be a registered apprentice and have received an email with your Offer of Classroom Training from the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development to be eligible to register. Once you have received your Offer, please proceed with registration:
- Select your program and level below to register. If your program and level is not listed, please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-452-4277.
- Select the same course again on the next screen in WebAdvisor* and follow the instructions on all screens. Payment is required with registration. Apprentices who withdraw prior to the third class meeting are subject to a non-refundable fee of $100.
- Click "Submit" on the final screen.
After you register
- Immediately after you complete this process you will receive a registration confirmation email.
- Prior to the start of classes, you will receive additional information regarding your class schedule and other important information.
- If you require accommodations to assist with your learning, please connect with Accessibility Services as soon as possible.