How to Register after receiving your Offer of Classroom Training:
Here are the steps to complete your registration for classroom training at Fanshawe College:
- You will receive an Offer of Classroom Training by email from the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skill Development;
- An email fee invoice will be issued to you from Fanshawe College that will indicate your required payment;
- Upon receipt of your fee invoice please proceed to confirm your registration with payment:
- If you are a returning student please use WebAdvisor to register. Login and select “Students, Manage My List”. Then choose ‘Register’ to confirm your seat and complete your online payment by credit card;
- If you are a new student your Fanshawe username and password will be sent to you within 24 hours of receipt of your fee invoice. You can then use WebAdvisor to register as indicated above;
- If you are unable to use WebAdvisor you may contact the Office of the Registrar. The call centre phone number is 519-452-4277 and is answered from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please have your credit card ready.
- Prior to the start of classes you will receive additional information regarding your class schedule and other important information;
- If you require accommodations to assist with your learning please connect with Accessibility Services at: https://www.fanshawec.ca/accessibility, 519-452-4282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.