Welcome to Continuing Education Online via FanshaweOnline at Fanshawe College.
- How do I login to my course?
- What textbooks will I need and where can I buy them?
- My course starts in a week. Why can't I see it?
- Where do I find my student number / customer number?
- Why doesn't my OntarioLearn course appear on FanshaweOnline?
- When are the final deadlines for registering/withdrawing for a course?
- My course has a final exam. How do I arrange this?
- I have finished my course online. Where can I get my final grade?
- For additional help, please contact the following individuals:
The following steps will guide you through the FanshaweOnline (FOL) login process:
- Go to www.fanshaweonline.ca.
- Click on 'Login Help' link.
- Click on 'FanshaweOnline Account Information' for Students.
- Enter your Student Number and select 'Submit'.
- Click 'Send Password' to have your username and password sent to the email address you provided upon registration.
- Retrieve your password from your e-mail account.
- Return to www.fanshaweonline.ca and login.
- Select the link to your course.
If you experience any problems with obtaining your FanshaweOnline username or password, please contact the HelpDesk (519-452-4430 x4357 or HelpDesk@fanshawec.ca).
Please note: access to your course before the start date is not possible. There is a 72-hour delay from the time of registration to the time of addition to FanshaweOnline.
Required course textbooks are listed in the course information sheet, which can be accessed once you have successfully logged in to your course online. Textbooks can be purchased two ways:
- Ordered online via the Fanshawe Bookstore. Note: you will need to know your program code and course code to complete this process.
- Purchased in person at the Fanshawe Bookstore in room F1002. Note please be prepared to provide attendants with your course code so that they can help you find your appropriate textbook. You may contact the Bookstore at (519) 452-4260.
You will not have access to your course until the official start date.
Your student number is located on the top right corner of your receipt.
Your OntarioLearn course is offered on a separate online platform. Log in to OntarioLearn website
For semester-specific deadlines, please view the current semester's Continuing Education Course Guide.
Most final exams can be taken in class or online. Consult your instructor for specifics. If you need to book an exam time at the College for whatever reason, please contact the Continuing Education office.
Your grade should be calculated in your course's grade book on FanshaweOnline. However, your official final grade is only available on your WebAdvisor account.
Please note: the posting of your grade may be delayed for approximately two weeks from your official course end.
The Office of the Registrar
Telephone: (519) 452-4444
FanshaweOnline technical support
List of FOL support for CE Courses (schools)
Tyson Macklin ext. 3083 (Faculty of Technology/Building Technology) email@example.com
Lisa Steele-Summers ext. 4906 (Faculty of Business/IT/Tourism) firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Wocks Ext. 4911 (Faculty of Health Sc./Human Services/PS) LWocks@fanshawec.ca
Jessica Sweet Ext. 4907 (Faculty of Arts, Language and Liberal) email@example.com
Michele Halle-Shook Ext. 2903 (Faculty of Arts, Media & Design/Cont.) firstname.lastname@example.org
Milad Zecharia Ext. 4518 (Fanshawe North, Market Tower, OntarioLearn, CTS) email@example.com
Ann Marie Csendes 519-421-0144 (Woodstock) ACsendes@fanshawec.ca
Terry Button 519-426-8260 x 234 (Simcoe) TButton@fanshawec.c
Josh Gorman 519-633-2030 x 241 (St. Thomas) JGorman@fanshawec.ca
Amanda Feeser, Distance Studies Program Consultant
Telephone: (519) 452-4430 ext. 4689