- Industry-leading faculty committed to teaching excellence and research
- Small class sizes and career-focused learning
- Co-operative work experience
- Pathways to a master's degree or teachers' college*
- Residences both on and off campus
- Extensive student support services
*While graduate schools review applications on an individual basis, many people have used College degrees as the basis for entry into graduate or professional schools.
Fanshawe's honours bachelor's degrees are four-year (120 credit) degrees and are quality assured by a government agency, the Postsecondary Education Quality Assessment Board (PEQAB), after being referred by the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario. Each degree is reviewed and renewed every five to seven years by PEQAB to ensure program quality.