Programs listed below start in January unless otherwise noted.
Please visit our Apply Now page to apply for these programs.
International students, please check our Programs and Admission Requirements for International Students page.
- ADP2 - Advanced Care Paramedic - OPEN
- AMF2 - Applied Aerospace Manufacturing - OPEN
- AMD2 - Applied Mechanical Design - OPEN
- BIM2 - BIM and Integrated Practice - OPEN
- CPJ2 - Construction Project Management - OPEN
- ESD2 - Electronics and Embedded Systems Development - OPEN
- GIP2 - Gerontology - Interprofessional Practice - OPEN
- HSY2 - Health Systems Management - OPEN
- HMG1 - Human Resources Management - OPEN
- HMG1 - Human Resources Management (Online) - OPEN
- ISM1 - Information Security Management - OPEN
- ITI2 - Information Technology Infrastructure - OPEN
- IRM1 - Insurance and Risk Management - OPEN
- ITB1 - International Business Management - OPEN
- MKM1 - Marketing Management - OPEN
- NSA1 - Network and Security Architecture - OPEN
- OPM2 - Operations Management - OPEN
- PEM1 - Practical Elements of Mechanical Engineering - OPEN
- FSP1 - Professional Financial Services - OPEN
- PRJ1 - Project Management - OPEN
- COR3 - Public Relations - Corporate Communication - OPEN
- RRM1 - Retirement Residence Management (Online) - OPEN
- SST3 - Software and Information Systems Testing (Co-op) - OPEN
- SMM1 - Sport and Event Marketing - OPEN
- SCM2 - Supply Chain Management - Logistics - OPEN
- SCM2 - Supply Chain Management - Logistics (Online) - OPEN
- TSS2 - Technical Systems Analysis - OPEN
Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus (Simcoe)
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.