Programs listed below start in January unless otherwise noted.
Please visit our Apply Now page to apply for these programs.
International students, please check our Programs and Admission Requirements for International Students page.
- ADP2 - Advanced Care Paramedic - OPEN
- AMF2 - Applied Aerospace Manufacturing - OPEN
- AMD2 - Applied Mechanical Design - OPEN
- BIM2 - BIM and Integrated Practice - OPEN
- CPJ2 - Construction Project Management - OPEN
- ESD2 - Electronics and Embedded Systems Development - OPEN
- GIP2 - Gerontology - Interprofessional Practice - OPEN
- HSY2 - Health Systems Management - OPEN
- HMG1 - Human Resources Management - OPEN
- HMG1 - Human Resources Management (Online) - OPEN
- ISM1 - Information Security Management - OPEN
- ITI2 - Information Technology Infrastructure - OPEN
- IRM1 - Insurance and Risk Management - OPEN
- ITB1 - International Business Management - OPEN
- MKM1 - Marketing Management - OPEN
- NSA1 - Network and Security Architecture - OPEN
- OPM2 - Operations Management - OPEN
- PEM1 - Practical Elements of Mechanical Engineering - OPEN
- FSP1 - Professional Financial Services - OPEN
- PRJ1 - Project Management - OPEN
- COR3 - Public Relations - Corporate Communication - OPEN
- RPS1 - Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems Commercial Operations - OPEN
- RRM1 - Retirement Residence Management (Online) - OPEN
- SST3 - Software and Information Systems Testing (Co-op) - OPEN
- SMM1 - Sport and Event Marketing - OPEN
- SCM2 - Supply Chain Management - Logistics - OPEN
- SCM2 - Supply Chain Management - Logistics (Online) - OPEN
- TSS2 - Technical Systems Analysis - OPEN
Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus (Simcoe)
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.