The Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing international business training, resources and professional certification to individuals and businesses. FITT offers the only international business training programs and related professional designation (CITP®|FIBP®) endorsed by the World Trade Center's Association and the Canadian government. The Canadian Trade Commissioners Office has chosen FITTskills as part of their training regime.
Who should enroll?
- Individuals who are new to international business, exporting or importing.
- Those seeking to enhance their import-export and international business career standing.
- Those who want to add to their international trade expertise or gain valuable educational credits
|COURSE NAME||COURSE CODE||CAMPUS||FEE||DATE|
|International Market Entry Distribution||MGMT-6027||TBA|
|International Sales Skills||MGMT-6072||TBA|
International Sales Skills (MGMT-6072)
Every career requires that business people today have an understanding of personal selling. Sales people work to build long-term, strategic relationships with their customers. High-performance salespeople have an overall strategy, broken into 4 steps, in order to develop these relationships.
- Step 1, developing a relationship strategy, builds the person-to-person skills necessary.
- Step 2, developing a product strategy, positions a product to offer value added solutions for unique customer needs.
- Step 3, developing a customer strategy, identifies why customers buy and where they come from.
- Step 4, developing a presentation strategy, focuses on how to take all the previous information and solving customer problems.