Overview - 2019/2020
This program is delivered at no cost to students!
This program is not open for International students.
Learn the specialized, in-demand trade of meat-cutting. This program will prepare you for work in Canada's growing butchery industry. Through a combination of practical, hands-on learning labs, theory classes and work terms, students will build skills in meat processing, product packaging, professional safety standards and work practices.
- Full-time, eight-month program;
- Delivered at the London Downtown campus;
- 18 weeks of in-class training;
- Eight-week paid work term (a wage subsidy is available for employers as an incentive);
- Over 30 area employers have full-time jobs with benefits packages available.
To apply: Please contact Troy Spicer, program coordinator at email@example.com.
You will enter the program with an interest and you will leave with a burning desire that this is what you want to do. This program will give you all the necessary skills needed to become successful in the meat industry.