Designed to provide students with the essentials in the field of operations management. Students will examine the principles and practices of operations involved in businesses of varying size and complexity. Because today's business world is highly automated, you'll also learn to use information technology as it relates to operations.
- Courses available in fall and winter semesters
- Flexible, online course delivery ideal for working professionals
- All courses transferable to Fanshawe's Operations Management (OPM2) graduate certificate program
- Prepares you for the examinations for the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) designation
Courses listed below are coming soon, please check back for more info:
* MGMT-6092 is the pre-requisite course for MGMT-6091/COMP-6045 and must be taken first.
Registration in a program is done on a course-by-course basis each term. The expected availability of courses is displayed below but may change throughout the year. Click on the arrows below to confirm upcoming course offerings and to add a course to your online shopping cart. For assistance, please use the inquiry form on this page or call 519-452-4277.