Send your location in real-time to a friend so they can watch you as you walk to your destination! They'll watch you and can trigger a call to emergency services if necessary.
Here's how it works:
- Download the Fanshawe Stay Safe App.
- Tap the Friend Walk feature.
- Tap the Start Friend Walk button and pick a contact to send your location.
- Your friend will receive the message with a link. When they click it, they'll be taken to a map with your location and you'll be connected to them.
- Pick your destination and start moving.
- If you're in a panic, hit the button to notify your friend and start an emergency call.
- If you or your friend disconnects, it will end the walk and give you the option to make an emergency call (just in case!).
- When you reach your destination, finish your trip and disconnect.