Fanshawe College has launched a new Stay Safe app. The app is available free for Android and iOS.
Download the Fanshawe Stay Safe app:
Campus map – for all campuses. Includes interactive maps
- Campus Security Services - General Inquiries and Campus Emergency
- Counselling and Accessibility Services – direct connect buttons. Includes links to Good2Talk.ca and WellTrack.com
- Emergency Information and Contacts
- External community contacts – for organizations such as Mental Health Crisis, Anova (formerly Women’s Community House and Sexual Assault Centre London), London Police Service, etc.
- Friend Walk
- LTC routes and schedules
- MOBILE BLUE LIGHT -- call and location share
Personal safety toolbox – safety tips, report a tip, etc.
- Push notifications – used to provide notification of an emergency incident
- Safe Walk
- Transportation numbers –cab companies, designated drivers, etc.
- Women's Campus Safety
- WORK ALONE
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.