What are the benefits for employers?
- Eligible employers may qualify for the Co-operative Education Tax Credit which will reimburse your business 25 to 30 percent of eligible costs, up to $3,000 for each co-operative education work term. You have an opportunity to assess co-operative education employees without any obligation, which turns out to be a low-cost personnel recruitment strategy.
- You want trained employees. Who better to train them than you in partnership with Fanshawe College?
- Co-operative Education gives you an opportunity to give back to the community. At the same time you advance your business goals by working with knowledgeable, committed students who bring fresh energy and ideas to your workplace.
Contact Us Today
View our full contact listing
We’re here to help!
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.