What are the benefits for employers?
- Eligible employers may qualify for the Co-operative Education Tax Credit which will reimburse your business 25 to 30 percent of eligible costs, up to $3,000 for each co-operative education work term. You have an opportunity to assess co-operative education employees without any obligation, which turns out to be a low-cost personnel recruitment strategy.
- You want trained employees. Who better to train them than you in partnership with Fanshawe College?
- Co-operative Education gives you an opportunity to give back to the community. At the same time you advance your business goals by working with knowledgeable, committed students who bring fresh energy and ideas to your workplace.
Contact Us Today
View our full contact listing
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- Prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually from their own homes.