Come check us out in our new home on the third floor of M Building, room M3001.
What is LEAP Junction?
Leap Junction is Fanshawe College's entrepreneurship center. We provide one-on-one consultations, opportunities for networking, events, and workshops for any student or alumni interested in exploring entrepreneurship. For students or alumni who wish to start their own business, Leap Junction can be a workspace and entrepreneurial hub. Additionally, we provide a summer incubator program that focuses on business-growth and in-depth education to promote the success of registered clients.
Find out more at leapjunction.ca.
What we do
- Support startups with one-on-one business analysis and mentorship create and host entrepreneurial-focused workshops
- Pitch competitions, retail opportunities, and events geared towards networking and skill development
- Provide co-working space and meeting rooms for all of our clients
- Act as a link for students and youth to access investors industry, and other stakeholders in the city
- Integrate entrepreneurial activities into the local community and work with a vibrant ecosystem that supports local entrepreneurs
- LeapIN summer incubator which provides seed funding, mentorship, programming, and co-working space for a selected cohort
Are you a Fanshawe College Student or Alumni?
We provide many ways for Fanshawe students and alumni to take the leap, at no cost. We can help clients start their own business and plan the steps to take it to the next level. Our services are completely free of charge, and tailored to your needs.
- Unlimited one-on-one appointments with a business coach that will help conduct an overview of your business, and see where your strengths and opportunities lie. Book online at leapjunction.ca
- Connections to other entrepreneurial centres in Southwestern Ontario that can provide support for your specific industry.
- Workshops on Business Model Canvas, Intro to Small Business, and more in development!
- Be a vendor and showcase your product or service at one of our on campus marketplaces.
- Events of all kinds: pitch competitions, networking events, panel discussions, and many more!
- Our LeapIN Summer Incubator - more information here
Are you a Fanshawe College Faculty?
We are excited to bring all that Leap Junction offers to your students.
- In class room presentations on Leap Junction and its services
- Guided Business Model Canvas workshops for students seeking guidance on how to make their businesses sustainable and adaptable to change
- Examples of Leap Junction clients and LeapIN graduates that have grown their businesses in the City of London and beyond
- Leap Talks: A series of panel discussions on a specific industry that is relevant to your students. These are held in our space and are accessible to all students.
Leap Junction is part of a greater initiative of community partners operating as LondonCAN. Our goal is to unite all of the support systems that exist in London for emerging and established entrepreneurs alike.
Find out more at findyouranswers.biz.
To learn more about LEAP Junction, or to register for our leapIN Summer Incubator, visit leapjunction.ca.
We’re here to help!
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.