Fanshawe's career fairs routinely provide a great opportunity for employers to meet potential employees, and to build brand awareness with the next generation of clients and consumers. For students, it serves as an opportunity to showcase their skills and establish the relationships that they will need when they enter the workforce.
View photos from past career fairs in our gallery.
Career and Summer Job Fair 2020 details
When: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Where: Fanshawe College, London Campus - J Gyms
Students should come dressed for success with their resume and student card. With more that 100 employers present, you don't want to miss this!
Need help preparing? Looking to relax?
This year we are excited to tell you about the Peer Lounge presented by InSPIRE Mentoring and Employment and Student Entrepreneurial Services. The Lounge will be located in gym 3 and is available to students from 10am-2pm.
What will be available?
- The Career Closet will be there in case you want to borrow professional clothing and accessories
- Basic resume screening
- Printers (resume, cover letter and reference printing only)
- Interview preparation and practice so you are ready to talk to employers and answer on the spot questions
- An area to leave your wet boots and coats
- Space to relax before and/or after talking to the employers
- Peer Mentors and Consultants who believe in you and your ability to rock this year’s Career Fair!!
- Speed networking with students from the Guest Relations Management - Concierge Services program
- Practice your elevator pitch
- Etiquette tips
- What's Your Why?
- Then drop by the photo booth provided by the Fanshawe Photography students and have your photo taken!
Hope to see you there!
Registration for the Career and Summer Job Fair will be open in January 2021.
Registration for this event is now closed. Employers who would like more information can contact Brigitte MacKinnon at bmackinnon@FanshaweC.ca
Career Fair success story
"I wanted to let you know that I had success finding a full-time job through the Fanshawe Career Fair in 2018. I was able to connect and network with McConville Omni, a local insurance brokerage. I met their team and then connected after the fair and I just accepted a career as an Operations and Marketing Specialist.
Events like this are extremely beneficial to students. Getting to meet someone one-on-one really increases the chance of converting into a career. Thank you for putting on the event and I encourage greater business participation at future events, if possible!”
- Page Forron, International Business Management graduate, April 2018.
We’re here to help!
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.