Services for Employers
If you are an employer in the London and Middlesex area, we can provide the following services at no cost to you. If you are not currently working with us, simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we'll get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Attract and recruit employees with the skills you need
- Arrange staffing interviews and job fairs
- Refer clients pre-screened to meet your requirements
- Assess candidate abilities/skills with our Job Trial option
- Access potential training incentives to offset onboarding costs
- Explain tax credits and grants available to employers who offer apprenticeships
- Assess eligibility for Canada Ontario Job Grants to offset the cost of training new and existing employees
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.