Services for Job Seekers
Our services are available to anyone in the community and all services are free. Complete the form below for assistance with any of the following:
- Information on careers, education, labour market and training opportunities
- Employment information workshops on a variety of topics
- Advice and referrals to other community services and support
Job search assistance
We provide structured support that is customized to your specific needs while conducting an effective and organized job search.
Job matching and placement support
Eligible participants will receive supported access to local employment opportunities; e.g. cold-calling, access to the hidden job market, subsidized placement into employment and on-going support and assistance during employment.
* Eligibility and suitability criteria apply.
Note: for those unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week and not attending full-time school or training, a CES Employment Consultant is available to work with you to assess your level of need for individualized assistance and support. Our staff will help you with customizing a plan to assist you in achieving your goals.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.