Community Employment Services Fanshawe Service Charter
CES is an Employment Ontario services provider. We provide one-stop access to employment and education programs and services through respectful, flexible and personalized service. As a member of the College Sector Employment Services (CSES) network, we are committed to providing the highest standard of service possible. This Service Charter sets out the standards you can expect.
- who we are
- what we do
- our Province-wide service commitment
- what level of service you can expect (our service standards)
- what we need from you
- how you can comment or raise a concern about the service provided
We’re here to help!
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.