- Operate a business in Ontario?
- Maintain adequate coverage under WSIB or equivalent?
- Have third party general liability insurance coverage?
- Require assistance with hiring qualified staff?
- Provide on-the-job supervision and training?
Fanshawe Community Career & Employment Services can help!
We can provide:
- Job postings and pre-screening services
- Office space to conduct interviews or job fairs
- Incentive subsidies to assist with your training costs
- Placement support during training periods (coaching and mentoring)
- Recruitment/selection assistance including on-line safety training and assessment tools for existing and potential employees (ask for details)
We’re here to help!
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.