What is The Sharing Shop?
Located in SUB 1015, London Campus, The Sharing Shop is a service run by student volunteers, which provides students in financial need with the necessities of life. We understand that students often find themselves in situations that make it difficult to buy groceries, toiletries or cleaning supplies. The Sharing Shop receives donations from students, staff and outside sources, enabling us to provide these items to students in need.
The Sharing Shop is open for students at varying times. The doors are open based on volunteers’ schedules. If you require assistance during a time when the Sharing Shop is closed, please visit the Fanshawe Student Union Office (FSU) in SC1000, London Campus, or call 519-452-4109. The FSU is able to provide information and strategies to students requiring further assistance.
How you can help
The Sharing Shop is always looking for student volunteers. Students that are able to dedicate two hours weekly, all semester, are encouraged to apply for a position. Become a volunteer today! Visit http://www.fsu.ca/the-sharing-shop.php.
You can donate non-perishable food items, toiletries or cleaning supplies; monetary donations are also welcome. Donate today!
The Sharing Shop drop-off locations
Donations can be dropped off at the following London Campus locations:
- Fanshawe Student Union office, SC1000
- The Sharing Shop, SUB 1015
- Campus Book Store, F1002
- Counselling and Accessibility Services, F2010
- Library and Media Services, L1003
The Sharing Shop
Location: Room SUB 1015, London Campus
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.
- The Board of Governors of Fanshawe College is seeking applications for membership to fill three vacancies on the Board commencing September 1, 2021.