Congratulations to those who have successfully completed the requirements for graduation! We look forward to having you join us to celebrate your achievement. Nearing graduation, you may have some questions about your eligibility for graduation, the ceremonies, how you can get your document and so on. Please click on one of the links below:
- Click here for information about the London Campus ceremonies
- Click here for a PDF* showing the programs which are graduating at each London ceremony.
- Click here for info on campus Graduation ceremonies
- Part-Time & Continuing Education Students: If you are registered in or completing your final course(s) in a program at Fanshawe College and want to graduate, complete the Application to Graduate for Part-Time Students form and submit it to the appropriate program division or school:
London Campus November ceremonies August 28, 2015
Area campus fall Graduation ceremonies August 28, 2015
- Once your graduation status has been confirmed, log in to FanshaweOnline to let us know if you are attending London Campus graduation, to confirm your address, and your attendance. Look for the "Graduation Attendance" link on the right side of the screen after you log in! Graduation will be held at the Western Fair District Agriplex at 2:00 p.m.
- If you should decide not to attend the Graduation ceremony, your credential may be picked up in the Office of the Registrar, Room E1012, London Campus starting Tuesday, November 17, 2015.