Community Career Exploration Consulting
Fanshawe College Career Services Consultants are pleased to offer assistance to the general public in identifying potential career goals and the educational/training/apprenticeship pathways to achieve these goals.
Our career consultants are qualified professionals, members of professional career associations and trained in career assessment and career consulting. They have years of experience and are highly motivated people with a genuine interest in helping you meet your career goals. Most importantly, they give you the tools to take charge of your own career path. Our consultants provide the following career consulting services:
- personalized career advising
- career planning and information
- access to career exploration and assessment tools that examine how your interests, personality, values and/or skills may fit different career pathways
- information on other community or college resources available
*Career assessments are available for $150, plus HST.
We’re here to help!
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.