Do you want to become a better college student this semester?
Do you need a little extra help:
- maintaining motivation for the entire semester
- remembering what you have studied
- learning time management strategies that actually work
- determining what is important to write down in lectures
- reading and understanding your textbooks the first time through
- writing multiple choice, math, essay quizzes, tests and exams
- being a successful college student
If you answered yes to any of the categories, self-register for Becoming a Better Student in FanshaweOnline (FOL) today.
- Log into FOL.
- Click on the self-registration link located in the lower right corner of the navigation bar.
- Under course offering name select "Becoming a better student”.
- Read and follow the instructions to register for the free course.
The "Becoming a better student" course will appear in FOL under "My Courses – nonacademic course."
It is a FREE resource available to all new and returning Fanshawe College students with FOL access.
Check it out!