Individual or group support
For individual assistance with your assignments, book an appointment by contacting:
Samantha Diamond at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-452-4430 x4676.
Writing workshops provide extra support with writing. Students can request a workshop on any of the following topics by contacting Samantha:
- Tips for academic writing;
- Writing a paper in APA format;
- Writing a paper in MLA format;
- Research and essay preparation;
- Thesis statements.
You are welcome to request and attend as many workshops as you like.
Still have time before the semester starts? Check out our JumpStart workshops.
Questions about writing?
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.