The points below will guide you through the educational and language-training opportunities available at Fanshawe College.
- What are your short-term and long-term educational goals?
- Understand the academic glossary.
- Know Fanshawe College’s application deadlines.
- Know any general and language admission requirements for your program.
- Assess your credentials through the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials.
- Have your documents translated.
- Apply for any available funding support.
- Learn what programs and training courses are relevant to your occupation that you can take on a part-time or flexible basis.
- Identify the options for language training necessary for College admission.
- Locate the Fanshawe College programs that are relevant to your career goals.