The Student Wellness Centre features three floors dedicated to both your physical and mental wellness:
- Fitness Centre, including a 36-foot climbing wall;
- Fowler Kennedy Medical Clinic;
- Wellness services (e.g., massage therapy);
- Wellness programming to help you deal with stress;
- Booster Juice Bar.
If you are a full-time student and your fees are up-to-date, you can access the Student Wellness Centre once you complete your PAR-Q form (health information and waiver) on WebAdvisor. Part-time students are able to access the facility for a monthly fee (see below: What does it cost for me to access it?).
During the fall and winter terms, the Student Wellness Centre will be open:
- Monday to Friday (6 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Weekends (8 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
During the summer (May to August), the Centre will be open:
- Monday to Friday (6 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Weekends (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
For details on holiday hours and any other special changes to operating hours, see posters throughout the Student Wellness Centre or call 519-452-4477.
All full-time London campus students are members with access to the Centre! However, there may be some costs associated with enhanced wellness services. Part-time and area campus student memberships cost $12/month + tax (requires a minimum four-month membership). Please inquire at the reception desk.
Visit www.studentwellnesscentre.ca. You can also follow Fanshawe College and the Fanshawe Student Union (FSU) on social media channels: