Group Exercise Instructors
Student Wellness Centre
Health Systems Group www.healthsystemsgroup.com, a national provider of professional consulting and management services in fitness and wellness, has openings for group exercise instructors at its Fanshawe College-Student Wellness Centre location in London, Ontario.
Details: Hiring instructors who have open schedules and are able to teach classes as part of a regular schedule and substitute when needed.
• Current Group Fitness Certification (YMCA with required streams, Can-Fit-Pro FIS or equivalent)
• Able to teach a variety of classes including: choreography based, resistance training, circuit training, stretching
• Excellent communication skills, creative, and a strong team player
• First Aid and CPR certification
• Specialized programming such as: Spin, Yoga and TRX or RIP
Please forward your resume to Karen Nixon-Carroll (Program Manager), email@example.com or in person Monday – Friday at the Student Wellness Centre (Building J1034), 1001 Fanshawe College Boulevard, London, ON, N5Y 5R6.
All applicants will be required to prepare a 20 minute demo as part of the interview process. We thank everyone for their interest but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.