Using SparkPath will help you discover challenges that you are interested in solving. Follow these three easy steps to start your Challenge Discovery Path now!
Why should we explore challenges instead of job titles?
To prepare for your future, it's more useful to explore challenges to work on than job titles. Here are a few reasons why:
- Most people are only aware of a few job titles and there are over 20 000 job titles in the world.
- Some job titles don't exist yet.
- Most people have several different job titles over the course of their lives.
Go to Spark Path and create an account by clicking
Copy and paste Fanshawe’s code 3epyjsgn39z9cbms in the ‘code’ section
Connect with Brian
to discuss career options
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.