Larry Myny Industry Mentorship
- Supports students in their graduating year to make connections with their industry by formally matching them with a working professional in their field
- Mentors and students are matched for a minimum 10-hour commitment commencing in September
- Mentees are supported in developing realistic career development goals. A “goals contract” directs the focus of the mentoring relationship.
- Matches can meet in person or connect virtually
- Availability of formal matches is dependent upon mentor registration in any given year
Registration is now open for both mentors and mentees!