The Peer-to-Peer Mentorship pillar connects students with a peer who is engaged in campus life and on the path to their future career.
Are upper year students who are actively involved in their field of study
- Provide information and answer questions regarding Employment and Student Entrepreneurial Services (ESES) and other services available to students
- Benefit by improving their leadership, communication and management skills in addition to gaining volunteer experience and expanding their network through ESES contacts and events
- Invite and attend ESES events with their mentees, promote inclusion, and act as a familiar face while helping to create a welcoming space for all students
- Are committed to their mentor role for a minimum of two academic terms and a minimum of 2 hours per month
If you are interested in becoming a Peer mentor, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are connected with an upper year student for a one-time interaction or a more consistent, on-going match that lasts for the duration of a term or school year
- Can ask questions about their field of study and ways to connect with their industry, and receive guidance regarding ESES events and services that may contribute to their career development
- Can be confident in knowing they have a mentor to contact who can provide information about student services on campus and who genuinely cares about their Fanshawe experience
Registration is now open. Click here to register yourself as a Peer-to-Peer mentee.