To help students prepare for the future of work, RBC Future Launch and Ten Thousand Coffees have partnered to increase access to networking and mentoring for students at post-secondary institutions across Canada. As a pilot project, the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business and the Faculty of Science, Trades and Technology have been selected to access this online platform that matches students with industry professionals.
How it works
Online mentoring and networking platform powered by Ten Thousand Coffees designed to initiate career conversations
- Students can engage with industry professionals on their own through the Virtual Café and/or can register the hours as part of the Build Your Own Experience with InSPIRE Mentoring for CCR recognition
- Members receive a monthly custom-matched email introduction based on their interests and goals and can connect to share information, advice and experience
- Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your commitment to mentoring and networking
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- Prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually from their own homes.