Larry Myny Industry Mentorship
- Supports students in their graduating year to make connections with their industry by formally matching them with a working professional in their field
- Mentors and students are matched for a minimum 10-hour commitment commencing in September
- Mentees are supported in developing realistic career development goals. A “goals contract” directs the focus of the mentoring relationship.
- Matches can meet in person or connect virtually
- Availability of formal matches is dependent upon mentor registration in any given year
Become a mentee - Applications for the Larry Myny Industry Mentorship program are now closed. If you are interested in engaging with InSPIRE Mentoring please consider registering for the Build Your Own Experience Pillar. Applications will open again in September 2020.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.